We are so excited for in-person classes to return, but in the meantime,
Spring Virtual Session: March 17th – May 2nd (no classes 3/31 – 4/4)
$89 for 1 child or $129 for 2 children
*Additional sessions will be announced soon.
Lots of Q & A’s below!!
While we recognize that online classes may not always capture the same experience as in-person classes, our teachers are HIGHLY energetic and engaging, and the songs and activities are brought to life in creative and interactive ways that will captivate your little ones!
We strive to not only bring our music into your home this spring, but also to offer your family a sense of community in our personalized virtual music classes.
Here’s all the info you need:
- Do I register for a specific class?
- Yes. We are asking that you select a specific class so that you and your child will attend class with the same kiddos each week. However, if you do need to miss a class, you are welcome to attend another day / time as a make-up.
- Are the classes still separated by age?
- Yes. We will be offering all 4 class levels virtually- Munchkin, Mini, Merry, and Mighty Maestros.
- How much is tuition for the virtual classes?
- The tuition for this December mini session is $89 / 1 child or $129 / 2 children. Both children may attend both class levels if needed.
- Can I attend more than one class / week?
- As a general rule of thumb, you will attend the class you selected once a week at your scheduled time. You are, however, welcome to make up any missed classes if needed.
- Will you have classes for working parents?
- Yes. We are offering classes on Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday mornings. View full schedule here.
- Will my registration automatically renew each month?
- No. We are handling our virtual classes on a month-to-month basis until we are able to safely return to our in-person classes. Registration periods will be announced via email and Facebook each month.
- Is there a minimum or maximum number of students per class?
- Each class will run if at least three children are registered for it, and we will take steps to maintain the flow of the curriculum should any class exceed our typical maximum of 10 children.
- If I miss a class, can I schedule a make-up?
- Yes. More information about scheduling make-up classes will be available upon registration.
- Will you be offering virtual classes all spring?
- We plan to offer virtual music classes throughout the spring, and we are taking things one month at a time in regards to future plans. Once it is deemed safe to offer classes in-person and/or the weather warms up for outdoor classes, we will return to our usual sessions accordingly.
- Are the MP3s and lyric booklets included?
- The MP3 downloads and lyric booklets are not included. However, they can be added on for an additional $10 at registration, and you will receive a link and password to download both the MP3s and a PDF of the lyric booklet to print-at-home. CDs can be purchased for an additional $3 (pick-up) or $6 (mailed).
- Are you offering free trial classes?
- While we typically offer free trial classes, we are unable to do so during this time.
- When can I register?
- Registration is now open for the virtual spring session.
I hope I covered everything, but please don’t hesitate to contact me with questions by email or phone / text at (708) 704-1716. And don’t forget, since these classes are virtual, this could be a really fun way to attend class with friends and family all over the country so please feel free to share this email with your loved ones!
Here’s to making the most of a challenging time!
Ms. Clara is on Facebook Live and YouTube!
I launched my first Facebook Live videos on Monday, March 16th, and I have been absolutely overwhelmed by the response!! Countless comments and pictures came pouring in, and I am excited to announce that all of our Facebook Live classes are available on Facebook and YouTube.
While the virtual classes will be geared towards children 0 – 5, they can most certainly be enjoyed by all ages.